Here at Victory, we want you to reach your full potential. In order to achieve this goal, we feel it is very important for you to be involved in everything we have to offer to continue to keep you engaged in our great school and build the skills and confidence to succeed after you graduate. Please get involved in any of the following activities or groups we offer!
Click on many of these link for further information.
- Interact: Meets Tuesdays during lunch in C-1: Service Club that meets to plan school events.
- Runs Blood Drive & Community Service projects in community and on campus.
- VHS Golf Team: Meets Mondays 4:00-5:45 pm through November 13 at Top Golf: The objective is to learn the basics of golf and have fun.
- ASB: Thursdys during Lunch in the Library: Meets to plan spirit related activities to build school culture.
- Talent Show, Plan Spirit Week and Senior Trip, Lunch Activities, School Camaraderie
- Advisor: Mrs.Goodnough
- Journalism: Class offered at Victory that creates a monthly School Newspaper and our yearbook. Link
- ROP: Classes offered through Placer County: Earn elective credit in classes of your interest!.
- Juniors & Seniors can take classes centered on trades/jobs within their interest at other schools
- Work Experience: Time & Location TBD: Get advice on how to be successful in your job & finance.
- Students earn Elective Credit for every 34 hours you work (if you attend this class each week).
- Advisor: TBD