Graduation Ceremony - June 3, 2020
Participating in the ceremony is voluntary.
Students not participating can pick up diploma June 5 in the Administration office of Victory High.
Students Participating in Ceremony:
Graduation Packages: Includes purchase of Black Cap/Gown and Tassel (distributed in late May). Cost is $30 (Cash only) to be paid in the Administration office no later than April 19th.
If you are in financial hardship, please call us at 916-632-3195 and we will work with you to ensure that this does not impede your opportunity to walk with the class.
Families purchasing additional (non-required) items such as announcements, rings, etc... Go directly through the vendor website http://www.premiergradproducts.com/
. Victory colors are Forest Green and White.
Graduation Practice Schedule:
Monday, June 1 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Mandatory Graduation Practice at Event Center
- Hosted Graduation Breakfast courtesy of Randy Peters Catering
- Senior Graduation Picture
- Distribution of four event tickets per graduating student
Wednesday, June 3 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Mandatory Practice at Event Center
- Student speech practice
- Students must arrive no later than 6:15 PM to room 107 (enter through back parking lot)
- Do not bring any belongings with you as room is not supervised during ceremony
- Student Dress Code: No shorts, jeans, or flip flops permitted
- Females: dress/blouse/slacks/dress shoes are required. Dress should not extend below robe
- Males: collared shirt, dress pants and dress shoes are required
- Family Seating and Parking for families is on a first come first serve basis
- 6:30 PM - Family members with priority seating tickets allowed to enter
- Graduates are given four tickets for priority seating
- Tickets handed out to graduates at practice on June 1
- Students who do not attend graduation practice on June 1 at 9:00 AM will not receive family priority seating tickets
- 6:45 PM - General Public and family without priority seating tickets can enter.
Reunification with Graduates:
Students reunite with family members after the ceremony in the Sunset Room located directly behind the stage to pick up diplomas and take pictures.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2020!