Students showing "Outside Credit" on their Graduation Plan will complete credits through Odysseyware
- Meet with teacher to get assigned Odysseyware for needed credit.
- Odysseyware can be accessed 24 hours/day to complete assignments (except for Unit Exams)
- Odysseyware Subjects with required "Unit Exam":
- Students must arrange time to take exam in presence of teacher
- Schedule exam: Before/After school, Support Class, or during agreed upon time.
LIST OF STAFF ASSIGNED TO "OUTSIDE CREDIT": You can contact them in person or via email (by clicking on their name below) to request your subject.
Click on this link to access the Odysseyware website.
- World History
Ms. Newkirk: (In most cases you will be assigned a class to complete the credits below).
- Elective Option: Personal Financial Literacy
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- Elective Options
Community Service: 12 hours = 1 Elective Credit or PE Credit (Max of 5 PE Credits available)
Work Experience: 34 hours = 1 Elective Credit: TBD
- Must attend Work experience on Thursdays during Support Class to qualify for credit.