- College Links
- Community Service
- Current Job Opportunities
- Dress Code
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Ceremony 2021
- Graduation Portfolio
- Library Homepage
- Outside Credit (Odysseyware)
- Scholarship Information
- Sierra College Information
- Student Ambassador
- Student Handbook
- Support Class Presentation Schedule
- Sr. Portraits & School Pictures
- Weekly PE Log
Graduation Ceremony 2021
Graduation Ceremony - June 2, 2021
The 2021 Victory High Graduating Class ceremony is set for June 2 at 7:00 PM at the Victory High/RAEC Campus. The event will be outdoors, on the Victory High campus field.
Participating in the ceremony is voluntary. Students not participating can request their diploma be mailed after June 2, 2021. Mail requests should be sent to Denise Moitoza at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students Participating in Ceremony:
Graduation Packages: Includes purchase of Black Cap/Gown and Tassel (distributed in late May). Cost is $30 (Cash only) to be paid in the Administration office no later than May 21.
If you are in financial hardship, please call us at 916-632-3195 and we will work with you to ensure that this does not impede your opportunity to walk with the class.
Families purchasing additional (non-required) items such as announcements, rings, etc... Go directly through the vendor website http://www.premiergradproducts.com/. Victory colors are Forest Green and White.
Graduation Practice Schedule:
Tuesday, June 1 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Mandatory Graduation practice at Victory High for all graduating students (multipurpose - enter from front parking lot)
- Hosted Graduation Breakfast courtesy of Randy Peters Catering
- Distribution of four event tickets per graduating student and cap & gown
- All attendees must wear masks and maintain 6' of separation during entrance and departure.
- All attendees must register in advance. A link to the registration form will be emailed to the address we have on file.
- Registered attendees will be assigned seats based on a random drawing
- Attendees of the same family will be seated in a foursome formation, with 6' of separation between each foursome. This is a CDPH guideline so I must insist on strict adherence.
- For your convenience, we will be livestreaming the ceremony for any family and friends that are unable to attend.
- Parking for families is on a first come, first serve basis. Parking in the Victory High/RAEC parking lot is limited. Additional parking is available along Victory Drive and in the Rocklin High parking lot.
Reunification with Graduates:
Upon completion of the ceremony, students will be dismissed individually and in an orderly manner. We ask that all guests remain seated with the exception of the related family members, who should exit simultaneously. This may be the most difficult aspect to abide by but we ask that you please refrain from celebrating with others or taking pictures until after you've exited the campus.