- CoVitality Survey
- College Links
- Community Service
- Current Job Opportunities
- Dress Code
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Ceremony 2020
- Graduation Portfolio
- Library Homepage
- Outside Credit (Odysseyware)
- Scholarship Information
- Sierra College Information
- Student Ambassador
- Student Handbook
- Support Class Presentation Schedule
- Sr. Portraits & School Pictures
- Weekly PE Log
Outside Credit (Odysseyware)
Students showing "Outside Credit" on their Graduation Plan will complete credits through Odysseyware
- Meet with teacher to get assigned Odysseyware for needed credit.
- Odysseyware can be accessed 24 hours/day to complete assignments (except for Unit Exams)
- Odysseyware Subjects with required "Unit Exam":
- Students must arrange time to take exam in presence of teacher
- Schedule exam: Before/After school, Support Class, or during agreed upon time.
LIST OF STAFF ASSIGNED TO "OUTSIDE CREDIT": You can contact them in person or via email (by clicking on their name below) to request your subject.
Click on this Link to access the Odysseyware website.
Community Service: 12 hours = 1 Elective Credit or PE Credit (Max of 5 PE Credits available)
Work Experience: 34 hours = 1 Elective Credit: TBD