- College Links
- Community Service
- Current Job Opportunities
- Dress Code
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Ceremony 2021
- Graduation Portfolio
- Library Homepage
- Outside Credit (Odysseyware)
- Scholarship Information
- Sierra College Information
- Student Ambassador
- Student Handbook
- Support Class Presentation Schedule
- Sr. Portraits & School Pictures
- Weekly PE Log
A requirement in graduating from Victory High School is to complete the Graduation Portfolio worth 5 credits. This assignment is meant to assist you in determining your future educational goals while also assisting you in gathering the tools you will need to gain employment. Below are the links to each requirement within the graduation portfolio. Begin with clicking on the Cover Page which will give you a summary of the assignment.
Your Period 4 teacher will be your advisor for ensuring that you complete all aspects of your portfolio. Helpful Resources
This page requires your Period 4 teacher to sign off on all aspects of the portfolio. Print and keep.
- Assessment of Strengths and Skills
Option 1 - ASVAB
- Assessment dates: November 4 & February 10 (tentative)
- Interpretation dates: November 18 & February 24 (tentative)
- Students, please sign up in main office
Option 2 - California Career Zone Career Exploration Activity
Choose 2 Careers that interest you
- Research Worksheets
- You must complete 2 worksheets (1 per career): Helpful link to assist in job search Link
- Research Essays:
- Using your Research Worksheets, complete 2 essays (1 per career)
- Interview Questions
- Answer 12 of the attached questions (in no less than 3 complete sentences per answer).
- Mock Interview:
- Completed on the day of the Career Faire
- If not able to attend Career Faire, mock interview can be scheduled with Period 4 teacher or Principal
- Use the template to create your resume
- Helpful Hints for Resume Building: Link
- Letter of Introduction:
- Standard Application for Employment:
- Must fill out completely with zero errors for credit.
- Budget Planning: http://www.cacareerzone.org/budget/index
- Click "Budget How Much Money You'll Need": Take honest assessment of your future goals.
- Print "Total Expenses" worksheet at the conclusion and give you to your teacher.
- Assist A Grad Essay
- This link is meant as a guide to help you if you are struggling in writing your essay. It is not mandatory to follow this suggested rubric. Simply meant as assistance if needed.
- PowerPoint Submission to Teacher.
- Prior to your presentation, you must have your presentation signed off by your Period 4 teacher
- Powerpoint Presentation (Can also be done through Google Slides)
- Published Portfolio:
- Your final step is to combine all electronic assignments professionally, into a Google Folder and share it with your Advisor