- College & Career
- Community Service
- Job Opportunities & Tips
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Ceremony
- Graduation Portfolio
- Outside Credit (Edgenuity)
- Scholarship Information
- Sierra College Information
- Student Ambassador
- Student Handbook
- Sr. Portraits & School Pictures
- PE Log
- Zen Den - Wellness
Assist A Grad Scholarships
Let your hard work during high school pay off! All 2024 graduates are eligible to receive scholarships ($25,000 was distributed last year!)
Deadline for submitting Scholarship Applications is April 26, 2024.
DEADLINE FOR ASSISTANCE LEAGUE SCHOLARSHIP - MAY 3, 2024. Please see Mrs. Casler or Mrs. Encallado for more information.
HOW TO APPLY TO EACH INDIVIDUAL ASSIST A GRAD SCHOLARSHIP
- Please fill out and submit the required scholarship application: Standard Application. (NOTE: Open the document and then open it with KAMI or the document will be lost if typed directly onto the website page.)
- Complete one application - make a photocopy for each scholarship that you apply for.
- Write the name of the scholarship on the first page of the application & attach all scholarship required docs.
- Provide 2 Recommendations - see forms & requirements.
- Request Transcript from Registrar and attach it to each scholarship.
- Both student and parent/guardian must sign the main page of the scholarship application.
- Be sure to click on "Additional" or "Application" for scholarships requiring additional information and attach it to the Standard Application packet.
|Scholarship||Amount||Interview||Additional Info & Criteria|
|Kiwanis||TBD||Yes||Additional Info Required|
|Rotary||TBD||Yes||Interact member preferred but not required|
|Assistance League||TBD||Yes||Announcement / Application|
|ACSA||TBD||No||Nomination/Application Due April 29|
|REEF||TBD||Yes||Educational career preferred but not required|
|Peyrounat College/Vocation||TBD||Yes||Announcement / Application|
How to Receive Your Scholarship Funds
For students who received scholarships, please access the link below to access the necessary form. Please follow the instructions on this form and return to the Victory High School Office.
How to Claim Your Scholarship - DEADLINE DECEMBER 1, 2024
Additional National Websites for Scholarships
*Create a User Profile on these sites to get matched up with the best scholarships for you*