New! The Aeries Parent/Student App is Now Available!
Following are a couple of highlights for the Aeries Parent Portal App:
- Parents/Guardians will use the same login and password they use for the Parent Portal Website
- The App allows parents to view attendance, report cards, State Test Scores, contacts, demographics, etc.
For more information on how to download the app click here (Aeries Parent Portal App).
Aeries (Student Information System)
Starting in the 2016-2017 school year the Rocklin Unified School District will further enhance the use of our existing Student Information System (Aeries) by enabling the use of online Parent and Student "portal accounts."
Aeries Portal accounts will compliment our continued efforts to improve school-to-home communication by providing parents and students online and timely access to information about:
- Grade books (elementary schools*)
- Progress reports and report cards
In the future, our goal is to use this system to significantly reduce paperwork by maintaining emergency contact information online and making the back-to-school/1st day packet process more convenient and efficient for parents!
*Grades 7-12 will use our existing Schoology system for grade books.
Rocklin Unified Aeries Parent Portal Address
Parent: (Step-by-step directions for creating your parent portal in Aeries)
- Step-by-step directions for student Data Confirmation
- Creation of Aeries Parent Portal Account - Document
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Student Initial Login, Changing Password Document
On-line Learning Management System (LMS)
Rocklin Unified uses the Schoology (pronounced skool' uh jee) on-Line Learning Management System to enhance the learning environment in and out of the classroom. On-line Learning Management Systems benefit students, teachers, administrators, and parents through:
- 24/7 online access to content and supplemental instructional materials
- classroom management and paperless workflow tools
- enhanced communication and collaboration between students, parents, and teachers
A Learning Management System or LMS is software designed specifically to help facilitate all aspects of the learning process; assisting teachers and administrator in the delivery and management of instructional content, identifying and assessing individual student learning goals plus organizational professional development goals.
Rocklin Unified began its implementation of Schoology LMS with the 2013-14 school year at secondary levels and then with grades K-12 in 2014-15. Full implementation of a LMS is time intensive work and takes several years as our talented educators learn how to best transform their digital learning environments. Starting in the school year 2015-16 many teachers will be piloting the Schoology Gradebook with the intention of providing "real world" feedback to the viability of the tool for Rocklin Unified and the value added to parents by offering a single on-line place to find the most relevant information about their student's education. We invite our parents to join with us on this journey as we further learn and transform!
Students, parents, teachers, and administrators are all granted separate accounts to the Schoology LMS.
Please contact your school or teacher if your student is using Schoology and you have not received a parent code to create you own account. You only need to create an account once.
Mobile App Tip: You can download the free Schoology mobile app on iOS and Android devices; search the app store or marketplace for Schoology. Login using "Email Login"
Login using your RocklinUSD Google Apps for Education account
Mobile App Tip: Login using "Username Login" and search for Rocklin Unified
Graduation Requirements & Grad Plan
Every student is issued an individual grad plan at the beginning of every quarter that shows our plan for them for the remaining of the year. To view an explanation of a grad plan, please click . To view a sample full year grad plan please click .
Students: Please remember to consistently view what "Outside Credit" you need to complete and then access the "Outside Credit" (Odysseyware) page to sign up for your Odysseyware classes.
Graduation Requirements at Victory.
- English - 40 Credits
- Social Science - 35 Credits
- Science (10 Life, 10 Physical) - 20 Credits
- Algebra - 10 Credits
- Math - 10 Credits
- Physical Education (5 May be filled by community service.) - 20 Credits
- Fine Arts or Foreign Language - 10 Credits
- Computer Literacy - 5 Credits
- Health - 5 Credits
- Grad Portfolio - 5 Credits (See Graduation Portfolio Page for further information)
- Electives - 40 Credits