- College & Career
- Community Service
- Job Opportunities & Tips
- Dress Code
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Ceremony
- Graduation Portfolio
- Internships / Programs
- Outside Credit (Edgenuity)
- Scholarship Information
- Sierra College Information
- Student Ambassador
- Student Handbook
- Sr. Portraits & School Pictures
- Weekly PE Log
- Zen Den - Wellness
Graduation Ceremony - May 31, 2023
The 2023 Victory High Graduating Class ceremony is set for May 31 at 7:30 PM at the Victory High/RAEC Campus. The event will be outdoors, on the Victory High campus field.
Participating in the ceremony is voluntary. Students not participating can request their diploma be mailed after May 31, 2023. Mail requests should be sent to Denise Moitoza at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students Participating in Ceremony:
Graduation Packages: Includes purchase of Black Cap/Gown and Tassel (distributed at Graduation practice) Cost is $30 (Cash only) to be paid in the Administration office no later than May 26.
If you are in financial hardship, please call us at 916-632-3195 and we will work with you to ensure that this does not impede your opportunity to walk with the class.
Families purchasing additional (non-required) items such as announcements, rings, etc, please note that Victory High colors are Forest Green and White.
Graduation Practice Schedule:
Tuesday, May 30 from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Please note that practice is mandatory is order to participate in the cermony
- Practice will be in the Multipurpose - please enter from front parking lot
- Hosted graduation breakfast coordianted by Victory High Teacher Jana Kingery
- Distribution of four event tickets per graduating student, and cap & gown
- Each graduate will receive four guest tickets.
- Graduates must arrive no later than 6:30 PM and should report to the Multipurpose
- Gates open at 6:30 PM for ticket holders. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. No saving seats please.
- Non-ticket holders will be granted access at approximately 7:10 PM
- Parking for families is on a first come, first serve basis. Parking in the Victory High/RAEC parking lot is limited. Additional parking is available along Victory Drive and in the Rocklin High parking lot.